A beautiful youthful complexion is all yours with Clayton Shagal Colhy Gel 1.7 oz. Skin conditions like Rosacea and broken capillaries are also improved with this effective gel. Colhy gel's amazing 99% pure extracted non-hydrolyzed soluble collagen works wonders on the skin, intensely hydrating deep within the dermal layers, accelerating healing and recovery and strengthening the skin. Skin emerges more resistant to the signs of aging, effectively evading future fine line and wrinkles. Smooth radiant and supple skin are your gifts with Clayton Shagal Colhy Gel 1.7 oz.
- Revitalizes the Production of Collagen
- Improves Skin Tone Clarity and Texture
- Fortifies and Thickens the Skin
- Smooths Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Accelerates Healing of Scars and Burns
- Improves the Appearance of Pigmented Skin
- Intensely Hydrates
- Improve's Suppleness
- Accelerates Healing of Laser Treatments
- Improve's the Resilience of the Skin
- Strengthens Skin's Foundation
- Helps Build Resistance to Future Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Non-Hydrolyzed Soluble Collagen Increases Moisture Retention in Collagen Fibers
Directions for Use:
Thoroughly cleanse your face and neck. Apply a small amount of Clayton Shagal Colhy Gel 1.7 oz to your face, eye contour area and neck. Apply evenly and allow the gel to sit on the surface of the skin. Do not massage into the skin. Allow the gel to penetrate thoroughly into the skin on its own. It should take no more than 60 seconds. If it takes more than 60 seconds too much gel has been applied to the skin. A small amount of gel is all that's needed to deliver the prescribed results. Always apply one gel at a time and allow your skin time to absorb the gel completely.