An award-winning lash enhancing serum infused with a blend of vitamins, peptides, and amino acids to promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes in 4-6 weeks, with full improvement in 3 months. It’s a favorite for helping to enhance short, thinning, brittle lashes. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contacts and lash extensions.
- One-swipe wonder!
- Helps to promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes
- Suitable for contacts and lash extensions
- Ophthalmologist tested
In a 12 week consumer study using GrandeLASH-MD:
- 94% saw healthier looking lashes
- 91% saw longer looking lashes
- 97% saw more visible lashes
*Based on a 12 week consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary.
How to use:
Apply GrandeLASH-MD using a single stroke on your eyelid just above your upper lash line (like a liquid eyeliner). Remember, you’re applying to the skin closest to the lashes (the lash root) - not the actual lashes. Use once daily and allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to dry. Due to the length of the lash cycle, apply every day for a full 3 months. After desired improvement is achieved, apply every other day for maintenance. GrandeLASH-MD requires continued use to maintain benefits.
Beauty Tip: You don’t need multiple applications or double dips. Using more than instructed will not yield quicker results. One dip into the bottle is enough for both eyes.
Do not get into the eyes; in event of direct contact, rinse with cool water. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, are prone to dry eyes or styes or undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using product. Consult physician if you are being treated for an eye-related condition.
- Amino Acids (L-Proline): an amino acid essential to healthy, fortified lashes.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): conditions and protects to prevent breakage and brings hydration to dry, brittle, or damaged lashes.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): an essential vitamin to support lash health.