RETINOL 0.22 contains retinol encapsulated in Poly-Pore®technology, which is the least irritating form of vitamin A for the skin, and therefore suited to all skin types.
Retinol encapsulation in Poly-Pore® technology produces maximum retinol effectiveness, providing age correction and prevention benefits.
RETINOL 0.22 attacks not only wrinkles, but other signs of premature skin aging as well: pigment spots, skin sagging, and loss of tonicity and radiance. It is also a tool of choice for acne-prone skin with imperfections.
Retinol 0.22 Intensive Night Care
Directions for use:
-For external use only.
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Keep in a cool place, preferably away from the light.
More specifically for this product:
• Retinol is considered photosensitive and photodegradable; consequently, it should beapplied only at night.
• Use sunscreen during the day.
• Beginners must develop skin tolerance.
• For external use only. Be sure to avoid contact with eyes, eye contour and mucousmembranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach ofchildren.
• RETINOL 0.22 must always be applied to cleansed skin as a first layer (under a cream).
• This product may be applied to the face or locally to problem areas.
• Avoid using this product before exposing your skin to the sun.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any product containing retinol.